Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snowed In!!

Hey,
So I have had a little bump on my road to beautiful skin in the form of Mother Nature, in that she has locked me into my house!There is so much snow and ice outside I can't go anywhere especially not to any shops and I have been without running water for around a week which is not too bad considering other people have not had water since Christmas Eve. There always seems to be someone else more worse off then you.

The only regime I have been using to clean my skin has been the Clinique 3 Step System just because I had hardly no water to wash my face with and the water I have been using has been freezing cold. Burrrr!!!

But now the snow and ice have gone and that means one thing shopping!!! So I will be heading off tomorrow to but some of the items on my products I will be using list and a few other things which I will be informing you all about shortly.

Oh ya.. I was thinking today that I might take a few photos of my skin everyday or at least every few day and then I might compare if things are getting better and by how much or if things are getting worse (please no!!) I might post it up here depending on the results. I must first check out if I can get a good picture, I have a good camera but it might be a little tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment