Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Review of December

During December I used all of the Clinique products that I mentioned in my post (The Products I’m Using January 2010)  and the Biore Strips. My skin has improved a lot, it looks clearer and healthier after just using the Clinique 3 Step System. I had looked up about the products before using them and I remembered reading that a women’s skin had broken out for the 1st month and then cleared up after that. So I was expecting to break out badly but I didn’t. What I did notice was that my forehead became very oily looking during the day. This did not happen to me before. In a way I was happy about my forehead getting oily because I figured it was the product cleaning my pores out and I think that was the problem before, my pores weren't getting cleaned properly.

After using the mask (Cliniques Anti-Blemish Solutions) I found that bumps or pores that were clogged but not really noticeable came to the surface but didn’t look very noticeable. They were easy to extract.

I also felt using the Biore pore strips helped to clean the skin (this can also be done with eggs and tissue)
Some people think it is bad to use these strips and that they only remove the top part of the blackhead and I probably agree with them but I don’t use them in the belief that they will remove all my blackheads. I use them in the attempt to remove the top layer of the blackhead so that I can use products that can go deep down to the bottom of the pore to help clean the pore out more efficiently.
I also cut them up and use them on the chin and other areas. I personally don't think that they work great on the forehead.

Whoops just remembered I did have one or two patches of dry skin on my face. Most of this was caused by burning myself with a hair removal face cream but 1 or 2 patches of dryness was due to using Clinique.
This was easily fixed with a moisturising cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment