Friday, January 29, 2010

Update

Ok so I just changed my daily regime because there were a few things that just weren't working.
I was using the Clearasil blackhead pads night and day all over my face but they are way too greasy to be using during the day. I also think that they are too severe to be using all over my face because I could see loads of small red patches forming all over my face. I stopped using the clearasil pads for a while and found that the marks were going away. Im kind of annoyed because I bought 2 tubs of the clearasil pads because they had a 2 for 1 deal going on, thats 120 pads all together. So instead of just throwing them away im going to use them at night just on my nose,chin and forehead because I think they were working in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment